Kajima Community provide lettings solutions to schools and other community venues in order to help them maximise use of and increase income derived from their assets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in the North. The successful candidate will be required to oversee various community activities at a 3G pitch facility within a large secondary school, in Darlington, County Durham. You will be highly motivated, fully able to work alone effectively, meticulous in following procedures and specialise in excellent customer service. The hours of the role will be dependent on activity and will be mainly evening and weekend working. This is a great opportunity to flex your customer service skills as you will be responsible
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Assist and supervise customers in their use of the facility, ensuring their safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional approach to dealing with any issues/complaints, reporting any issues immediately to your line manager.
- Set up and take down of the facility and equipment in a proper and safe manner. This may include the opening/locking and checking of the facility and school.
- Able to work alone with key holding responsibilities.
- Carry out regular routine inspections of the facility and equipment to ensure satisfactory operation and maintenance of safety standards.
- Comply with all operating procedures and requirements of the company.
- To be responsible for ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are in place, and ensuring all customers adhere to booking terms and conditions.
- To support the bookings administration team with a range of administration and marketing tasks as required.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Sound Communication skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- GCSE Qualifications in English and Maths (C or above)
- Flexibility – in order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder will be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties however will fall within the scope of the post.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 07793 594 350 to discuss.